MONCORGÉ : Recycler and recoverer of scraps and textile waste for more than half a century !
MONCORGÉ is a French SMI (small-and-medium-sized industry) that is in the process of becoming integrated into one of the most innovative and dynamic players in the European textile market. It has been specialized for more than 50 years in recycling and recovering scraps and textile waste by using a 100% green fraying technology
ECO-friendly, MONCORGÉ is a manufacturer of secondary and textile raw materials, garnetted stock, cushions, and regenerated textile fibers for high-tech sectors such as car, clothing, construction and public works, furnishing, geotextile, …
Ability to recover-recycle-craft garnetted stock made up of:
- the most natural fibers: vegetal, cellulosic, animal (cotton, linen, kenaf, jute, sisal, ramie, bamboo, wool, silk),
- the softest synthetic fibers to the toughest synthetic fibers (polyester, acrylic, aramid, carbon, kevlar, spectra,…)
- ranging from all the mix and intermediary laminating as well in type of fibers in lenghts, physical and mechanical features as in colors,
- and that, with a high-quality level (cf ISO 9001-certified) and a minimal dust rate mainly due to our high-performance central vacuum
Ability to grease
Example: anti-fire, anti-fungal
Contact us for any special demand
Why partner with us ?
In addition to claiming “because we’re worth it”, we can do it through the following facts in particular:
High-quality products with high level certifications (Cf. ISO 9001, Ecovadis, AlterTex,…) and high-performance installations such as automatic dust central vacuum that guarantees a minimal levels of residuals to our garnetted stock
A range of unique finished products that meet the standard or innovative applications with capacities-features close or even higher to the original raw materials (i.e. that have not been regenerated).
An outstanding management based on a high-skilled managing staff (a Master degree level, more than 20-year experience in world’s high-tech groups) and faithful (an average year of service: > 8 years), responsible and well skilled.
Our engineering staff composed of several consulting engineers, a Project&Development department in charge of developing and testing new technical and greeb-crafted products, and a comprehensive recycling services of all your scraps and manufacturing residuals.
A responsiveness and an outstanding service level of less than 2 weeks on average from the date of order. Moreover with the ability to manage for you all the most complicated shipping issues, the consignment stock and the circular issues (in which, on the one hand we recycle your waste for you, and on the other hand offer you new applications via the provision of new regenerated secondary materials).
As a company known for the textile waste management and recycling, MONCORGÉ is able to issue a certificate of recyclability to the companies that provide their textile waste, scraps to us, or even give us the recycling of their end-life personal protective equipment (PPE). This certificate allows you to be part of the corporate citizen’commitment, to your CSR or even to your ISO 14001 certification, and thus promote your social and environmental concerns.
Our proficiency level of security and privacy issues enable us to seriously manage the destruction and the recycling of the most valuable textile products and the the most sensitive personal protective equipment (Cf. uniforms, ….)
- Recycled volume of scraps and producing volume of garnetted stock ; between 5 000 and 10 000 Tons per year
- Capacity in providing more than 50 different types of garnetted stocks ranging from 100% natural or 100% synthetic textile fibers to all the possible mix and lengths between 1mm and 80 mm
- 3 full 5-engine tearing lines equipped with Laroche equipment and cutter Pierret
- 2 central vacuum
- 2 automated units for cushion manufacturing
- 1 modern ERP including CAPM & CRM
- Staff: about fifteen employees of whom:
- 20% of them with a Master degree level
- 80% of them with an average over-8-year of service
Certifications and labels
MONCORGÉ prove its major concern for the quality and the satisfaction of its clients and also for the citizenship approach by getting the following labels and certifications :
ISO 9001 – 2008 / TUV : Quality Management System
Certifiée Ecovadis / Sustainable Supply Management – Supplier Sustainability Ratings
Label AlterTex / The Responsable Textile Sector
Besides, MONCORGE is quite close from the criteria required by the Environmental’s 14001 ISO certification, for whom MONCORGE is going to comply soon.
MONCORGÉ is a leading-edge company (cf. for more than 60 years) and is exemplary in the implementation of corporate social measures that now is increasingly being developed.
- As well on social level in which, for example, Moncorgé was one of the first companies or even the only company to purchase a central vaccum cleaning system for the well-being and the health of its employees,
- As on environmental and economic levels by being a leader in waste recycling or by favouring the short production circuit of green-manufactured cushions Made In France (MIF).
Our commitments to the circular economy
MONCORGÉ has positionned itself well before as a citizenship player in ecology and circular economy : we have converted the textile waste into reusable raw materials for over 50 years.
We recycle and recover scraps and textile waste in order to convert them into secondary raw materials reusable by the manufacturers in the textile industry that are aware of the environmental issues and energy savings.
In the line of its historical implication for the environment and the corporate citizenship, MONCORGÉ equally values women and men who are part of the current or future team.
Whether that is in the plant or in the office, we pay a special attention to the working conditions, the security, the respect for people and the fulfillment of a positive ambition.
For your information, all our production lines are connected to a powerful and automated dust central vacuum in order to guarantee optimal working conditions.
We appreciate involved, curious, responsible, flexible and dynamic people, ready to contribute to the development of a growing group.
Then, if you are aware of the protection of our earth and feel like joining a growing group with a progressive vision in which career opportunities and human values are important, don’t hesitate to contact us or send an application with your CV, photo, cover letter for the requested job to email@example.com
Job offers in 2016:
- Commercial manager
- Personal assistant
- Senior technician in industrial maintenance
- Logistician engineer
- Line opérator, warehouseman
Contact us for more details